POLYfill PP HC is our family of high performing PP–based compounds with 30-50 % glass fibers that can replace PA6 GF and PBT GF in many applications. Our HC-materials has already found numerous usages within the automotive and furniture industries, and right now it is an exceptionally good time to take a closer look at these materials!
The arguments for POLYfill PP HC are many:
- Most technical properties are in level with PA6 GF and PBT GF.
- It is possible to produce more parts per kg and every part will have a lower weight.
- POLYfill PP HC compared to PA6 GF30 can give an approximately 16 % weight save – every 6th part for free.
- POLYfill PP HC compared to PBT GF30 can give an approximately 25 % weight save – every 4th part for free.
- Can be used in existing moulds in many cases.
- Saves energy since it is moulded at lower temperatures.
- Has a good dimensional stability – even in moist environments.
- Is available in FA = Food Approved versions.
- For most POLYfill PP HC materials, technical data as Moldflow or Moldex-files (udb or mtr) can be obtained from your technical contact at Polykemi.
Note that it is important to be able to cool the mould properly.
Send an e-mail or give a call to your contact at Polykemi today – it will be the starting-point for a profitable conversation.